From September 2017 and every other month since , the CCiL family embarked a new journey of worship & sharing as a community of prayerful love. As we seek God & hear Him together, some shared with us their sensing. Let us learn to discern & to resonate:
- Fear: lots of different fear in life.
- Ps 46 : God is a safe place to hid e , ready to help us when we need Him. We can stand fearless … before the rush & roar of oceans, the trem ors that shift mountains.
- There is NO NEED to fear because God is with us.
- We can take courage to conquer & overcome fear.
A small smooth wooden cross:
- Jesus surrendered & obeyed the Father’s will. What about my obedience?
- Recalling a time when my heart was filled with troubles & fear, yet unexpected peace was felt after prayer. God said “I am with you, don’t insist on your own way My Spirit is with you, there is no need to fear.”
- About an hour after that, something happened and my heart & mind were changed, and I was able to lay down my stubborn will & my own plan.
- A graze or open wound is prone to infection if not covered or protected.
- A plaster could aid recovery but often we overlook our brokenness and leave our wound unhealed.
- Felt the weight when held in my hand .
- Small matter can weigh my heart down .
- But the weight can also serve like an anchor; God’s presence can keep me steady.
- Stones can also be used to build protecting walls just as in Nehemiah’s time.
- We are like living stones being built up as a spiritual house for God to dwell.
- Each one is precious & needed to be a holy people to do priestly work.
- Praying together strengthens our hands to do His work – I have been blessed by the weekly prayer fellowship with Kids Church servers.
- 4 mothers for 3 years praying via Skype every other Saturday morning at 7am.
- Authenticity leads to deep desire to love & serve God.
- In the face of death & a blocked toilet, my sister could still choose to worship because God is still loving & sovereign. Hallelujah.