Nowadays, we frequently hear Muslims and Islam religion,
do you know their views on Christianity?
Mission Concern Term (MCT) organises this training
for you to discover their proposition on Christianity.
Date / Time: 20, 27 June & 4 July 2018, Wednesday evenings 7 pm
Venue: Soho Outreach Centre (166A Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8JB)
Speaker: Hatun Tash, Director of DCCI Ministries
DCCI Ministries is group of evangelists from different background,
and churches around London (inc Oxford , Bucks, S. England) where we all actively serve in our local churches.
Hatun Tash lived in a Muslim country for 27 years but now lives in the UK. She studied various topics at university including law – basic human rights, and philosophy. She also studied apologetics at the Oxford Centre for Apologetics in Oxford, England. Hatun lives an evangelist life style and has a big burden to share the gospel and to see the church equipped. Beside engaging with Muslims at Speakers’ Corner and in mosques every week, she is involved in Christian-Muslim discussion, debates, and Bible studies, while also teaching and training Christians to be better witnesses for Christ.
20th June 2018
- What does Islam teaches about Christianity?
- We can look at, What Islam is? What makes a person a Muslim?
- What does Christian scripture tells us about Islam? What are the best ways to engage with Muslims?
27th June 2018
- Muslims claim that holy book of Christians are corrupted. Where this idea come from?
- Does the Bible really corrupted?
- Can we trust the Bible?
- What about Qur’an- is Qur’an reliable?
4th July 2018
- Every Muslim challenges Christian doctrine of God. How do we answer their questions on Trinity?
- Where did Jesus say ‘l am God worship me’?
- How do we explain Muslims the cross of Christ?