This event is running from 3 October 2019 until 21 November 2019. It is next occurring on 21 November 2019.
Jointly Organized by
Chinese Church in London &
China Graduate School of Theology
Date & Time: 3rd October to 21st November 2019 (Thursday) – Total 8 sessions
Time: 7:30 – 9:30 pm
Language: Scripture Explanation in Cantonese
Word of Life is much more than a bible study course. It aims to cultivate believers to “Love the Bible and Love Reading the Word”, to equip them with a sound foundation for their beliefs, enabling them to live out their faith, as light and salt in this challenging world.
We encourage brothers and sisters to take initiatives in their current life groups/cell groups/family groups or bible study groups to form a group to join this Word of Life course so that we can all learn together, encourage one another and grow together. May Word of Life become an effective mean for the spiritual growth of us all!
Notes for Participants:
- An individual application form for the course must be completed.
- Participants are advised to form their own study groups and decide on their own group leaders. Each group consists of 5 members (Item 10 on the form must be completed).
- For participants who do not prefer to form their own groups or do not manage to do so, our organizing team will arrange the groups for them. If you have formed a group of 2, 3 or 4 people with other applicants, you must complete Item 9.
- Participants who have been absent for 4 sessions will be disqualified from attending the remaining sessions of the course and lose their priority for applying for the course run in the next season.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of our organizing team should be final.