1. The School Term commences on Saturday 17th September 2022
2. The timetable each Saturday is as follows:
|9.55||Students arrive at school|
|10.00 – 10.50||First session|
|10.50 – 11.00||Break|
|11.00 –12.00||Second session|
3. The school has lessons for 30 Saturdays in a year. The school calendar fits in with the school calendar at Archbishop Tenison’s C of E High School.
4. Parents are requested to collect their children promptly at 12.30 p.m. each Saturday. Pupils who go home by themselves should leave promptly.
5. The parent of a pupil who is absent from school due to illness or other reasons can either notify their class teacher in advance.
6. If a pupil has to leave school early, his/her parent is required to notify their class teacher in advance and before he/she leaves.
7. The school does not encourage pupils to bring valuable items to school. The school cannot be held responsible for the loss of pupils’ personal belongings.
8. Any parent who would like to find out how his/her child is progressing at school may book an appointment in advance to have a discussion with the class teacher. The school welcomes ideas and suggestions related to education as this contributes to plans and improvements.
9. The foundation of this school is based on the love of Christ. Apart from teaching the Chinese language, there will also be Bible teaching and counselling in conduct matters to encourage healthy development in the pupil’s body and mind.
Venue for classes: Archbishop Tenison’s High School, Selborne Road, Croydon, CR0 5JQ
Telephone numbers: 07508 747084 (Mandarin) ; 07828 023323 (Cantonese)