1. The School Term commences on Saturday 17th September 2016
First Term: 17/09/2016 to 10/12/2016 (holidays on 1/10/16, 29/10/16 & 19/11/16)
Second Term: To be confirmed
Third Term: To be confirmed
3. The timetable each Saturday is as follows:
|9.55 a.m.||Prepare for morning assembly|
|10.00 –10.30 a.m.||Morning assembly: whole school activities, moral and Bible teaching, class presentation, and announcements We welcome parents to stay behind for the assembly so that parents and teachers can work together to facilitate pupils’ development.|
|10.30 – 11.15 a.m.||First session|
|11.15 – 11.30 a.m.||Break|
|11.30 –12.30 a.m.||Second session|
|12.30 a.m.||School finishes|
4. The school has lessons for 31 Saturdays in a year. The school calendar fits in with the school calendar at Trinity School.
5. Parents are requested to collect their children promptly at 12.30 p.m. each Saturday. Pupils who go home by themselves should leave promptly.
6. The parent of a pupil who is absent from school due to illness or other reasons can either notify the school in advance or state the reason for absence in the Teachers/ Parents Correspondence Column.
7. If a pupil has to leave school early, his/her parent is required to write a note in the School/Parents Correspondence Column to state the reasons and signed by class teacher before he/she leaves.
8. The school does not encourage pupils to bring valuable items to school. The school cannot be held responsible for the loss of pupils’ personal belongings.
9. Any parent who would like to find out how his/her child is progressing at school may book an appointment in advance to have a discussion with the class teacher. The school welcomes ideas and suggestions related to education as this contributes to plans and improvements.
10. The foundation of this school is based on the love of Christ. Apart from teaching the Chinese language, there will also be Bible teaching and counselling in conduct matters to encourage healthy development in the pupil’s body and mind.
Correspondence address of the school:
CCIL Croydon Chinese School, c/o 49 Fitzjames Avenue, Croydon, CR0 5DN
Telephone enquiry: 07473929183 ; Mandarin Enquiry: 07741411440 (For all enquiries, please text email address for correspondence.)