Susie is originally from Hong Kong, she is a trained nurse and qualified midwife. For almost 20 years she served in South & North Sudan, following a MA course in Global Leadership at the Fuller Theological Seminary in USA. In 2009 she returned to the field; working as a Consultant for OM (based in Cyprus) and training workers in Egypt & nearby field. Susie retires from the field in 2013 and is based in OM Hong Kong continuing her work for the Kingdom.
- Recently eturned from holding a 2 weeks’ “cross-tribal outreach training” course in S. Sudan for 25 church leaders. They seemed keen to learn & may be having re-union meetings every 3 months afterwards for ministry co-mentoring purposes.
- Sufficient strength (physical & spiritual) from Above.
- South Sudan generally seems to be improving; e.g. more motor-bikes & boxes of paper tissues available.
- Just shared at the de-briefing of OM Short-termers (after Transform 2014 / Global Challenge programs) & interviewed 4 individuals. Very encouraged by their participations & comments.
- Opportunities to share about South Sudan ministries in different meetings and to give testimony on “my mission life” at an outdoor Worship run by a local Baptist Church fellowship group.
- Invited to be advisor for a 5-sisters Mission group.
- Mentoring via Skype: to 2 Chinese women-workers, one in Egypt (weekly) & the other one in Cyprus (when needed).