We give thanks to God, our Father in Heaven, that we can serve Him through caring for people and the world. Carelinks is a CCiL ministry that strives to enable the Church to act justly and to love mercy.
He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8
As disciples of Jesus Christ, we are called to love the poor and the needy (Deut 15: 11) and to be the salt and light of the earth (Matt 5: 13-16). The main role of Carelinks is to mediate the church family to act justly and to love mercy at the church-wide, congregational and personal levels.
- loving our neighbours: to provide money and/or time to helping those that are poor, hungry and in need
- outreach: to be imitators of Jesus and shine for him — through caring for others we are able to share Christ’s love and good news
- advocating social justice: from a personal or at a community level, in order to campaign against issues of injustice in the world and shine for Christ
This is accomplished by:
- training and education to raise awareness among the church family and to put forward our motto ‘put love in action’
- supporting the local and global chosen organisations financially through donation to the Carelinks Fund, and encouraging church family to pray for and take part in their programs
- promoting collaboration and coordination in social concern programs originated from individual congregations